This world-leading simplified catalogue provides the perfect reference material for dealers and collectors alike. It is easy to use with illustrated descriptions of all the world’s stamps with an accurate assessment of their current market values.
- Straightforward easy-to-use listings, ideal for collectors who do not require more specialist information, such as watermark, perforation or shade changes
- Illustrated in colour throughout
- Universally recognised Stanley Gibbons numbering system
- A full listing of stamps of the world, including definitives, commemoratives, miniature sheets, postage dues, official stamps and other special purpose postage stamps
- With clear colour illustrations and the design of each stamp accurately identified, this is the perfect catalogue for the thematic (topical) collector
- All volumes published simultaneously for your convenience
Detailed Contents/Countries Covered
- The Stamps of the World Simplified Catalogue lists commemoratives, definitives, air-mails, postage dues, official stamps and miniature sheets.
All stamps have the universally recognised and individual Stanley Gibbons (SG) catalogue number and are set out according to date of issue of the stamps, by country.
Extensive re-pricing of the following countries since the previous edition:
- Great Britain, via GB Concise and Collect British Stamps Catalogues
- All Commonwealth and British Empire Countries for the period 1840-1970
- 12 months of new issues, listed and priced
Pricing and updates from recently published catalogues: Australia, Germany and States, Poland, India and States, Cyprus, Gibraltar and Malta, France
In addition, all new issues for all countries received since the previous edition are listed and priced.
The first Catalogue Supplement to this volume appeared in the August 2023 of Gibbons Stamp Monthly